Wednesday, November 21, 2012

So Thankful....

FOR A BREAK!!!

This momma is exhausted!  I wish I could say my Thanksgiving break is off to a relaxing start, especially since it unexpectedly started a day early.... However, relaxing is not the word I would use to describe the break thus far.  Monday when I picked up baby B from her babysitters, she was being anything but herself.  She was refusing to eat, which is a HUGE sign that my baby is not okay, she would eat non-stop if I would let her. When I got home she still wouldn't eat and she began running a temperature.  I am blessed that writing sub plans for the next day would be SUPER easy since we were doing our Thanksgiving rotations.  One of my parents from last year that is a sub was able to sub for me, thankfully, she is a lifesaver to say the least!  Three days later, Little Miss is STILL sick, she just can't seem to kick this nasty virus!  Ugh!

I told myself that I was going to finish my holiday bundle with math and literacy centers before my Thanksgiving and Cyber Monday sale.... and I DID!


In the past I have never had problems doing anything Christmas related in my classroom, this year due to religious beliefs I have to be a little careful.  This unit is safe and will be worry free for me to put into my centers! Whew!  In addition to 3 math centers and 3 literacy centers, there are extension activities for the book The Mitten by Jan Brett and an Ugly Holiday Sweater Glyph!   After seeing KPM doodles fabulous clip art bundle for the ugly holiday sweater, I was determined to do something fun with them!



I also created a mini interactive book for communities.  It is always a struggle to find resources to teach Urban, Suburban, and Rural communities, so I dedicated one night last week to making this book to use as I begin teaching the different communities. 
These are all on sale, including everything else in my store through TUESDAY!! :)

 I hope you all have a marvelous holiday, eat too much, spend time with your loved ones, and even get a little Christmas shopping done!

Happy Thanksgiving, Y'all!


Kelli

No comments:

Post a Comment