|Click on the picture to check out the Linky Party!|
12. Favorite movie you watched: I would have to say The Vow, even though I hated the ending! .... How pathetic is it that I actually had to google search 2012 movie releases to find out what came out this year?! I don't make it to the movies nearly as often as I did before Baby B!
11. Favorite TV series: Duck Dynasty... This is a new favorite. I seriously only began watching it about a week ago and no lie, even though it's slightly ridiculous, I love it. Maybe because in a way it reminds me so much of the craziness of my family!
10. Favorite restaurant: Without hesitation, McAlister's Deli.... It's so difficult to go out to eat with a little one, but when I do this is usually top on our list! Yummy food, reasonably priced, and a good atmosphere!
9. Favorite new thing you tried: Hands down, blogging! Sometimes I feel like blogging is my therapy... haha, no joke!
8. Favorite gift you got: My Silhouette! It is technically a Christmas gift from my dad, but he said I could just order it and ship it to my house and have it early!!! I have only made one things so far, but that is only because it is hard to work with the machine and keep my (almost 18 month old) toddler from getting the big middle of it all! My t
o-do list want to accomplish/try list is super long! C'mon Christmas Break!
7. Favorite thing you pinned: Ok, so I didn't technically pin this... I actually found it on Facebook, but I totally would have pinned it if I saw in on Pinterest!
6. Favorite blog post: When I read this, my first thought was my post about Writer's Workshop, also titled I admit it, I'm a teacher nerd, not only was learning about writer's workshop an awesome experience, I had a blast blogging and sharing about it, too! :)
5. Best accomplishment: Surviving the first year of motherhood as a single mommy!
|This was taken at Sea World, Berklee's first real vacation in honor of her birthday this summer!|
4. Favorite picture: I love that this picture perfectly depicts our relationship!
3. Favorite memory: The first time Berklee came up to me and gave me a kiss on her own, just because! :) Melts my heart every single time!
2. Goal for 2013: Become more consistent with my blogging
1. One Little Word: Faith ... Without this I don't know where I would be today. Faith that the Lord knows what he is doing and has a plan much bigger than I could ever imagine for me and my little one. Faith that everything is just as it should be for now. Faith that no matter what I've been handed, I can handle it. :) Ok.... So one word turned into about 30.... But I was just explaining my one word! ;)
Until next time..... 8.5 days and counting!