Friday, July 26, 2013

Hand Signals ** FB Fan Appreciation Freebie!! :)

Happy Friday!!! Actually.... as happy as I usually am for Friday, I woke up this morning only to realize that I have only 3 more weeks until summer break is over.  Can you say BUMMER!?!? :(  I'm going to make the most of it while I can though!!

I hope you were able to catch my post yesterday, I really am SO stinking thankful for all of you!  :)  I mentioned on my FB Page last week that there would be a FB Exclusive Fan Freebie for a special "Thank you!"  I had 2 of the 3 designs for what I had planned done on like eh Monday & then this hectic week got away from me!! I FINALLY knocked out the third thing this evening! :) 

I managed to get mine printed and even put up in my classroom this week!! :)
You can tell in my excitement and lack of patience that I used liquid glue and didn't let it dry before I laminated them .... soooo you can see through them.... However... I've also decided that I like the set I did tonight the best... so I mayyyy just be reprinting & posting these!! ;)  Do any of you ever do that?!?! 

Here is a preview of the goodies up for grabs!! They are all basically the same, EXCEPT the backgrounds match the banners I also have up currently as FB Fan Freebies!! :)



I backed my signs with tag board (similar to poster board) to make it pop and a little more durable!! :) Head on over to FB now to grab these!! They will only be up & free for a limited amount of time!!



No comments:

Post a Comment