Monday, January 28, 2013

Always Love!

Whew, I don't know about you, but Monday exhausted me!  However, I do mean that in the best way possible!  Today was an in-service day for us and it was by far the best in-service day E.V.E.R!  We went on a team building trip to a local retreat, we probably worked through at least 10 different activities, including zip lining, ninja (a time filler game) and archery!  I can't pick a "favorite" because really, I loved everything we did, seriously there wasn't one thing I didn't enjoy! :)  It helped that I had an awesome group that I worked through it all with! :)
I said last week that it was my goal to get done with literacy centers and math centers this past weekend.... well, I just finished my literacy centers tonight.  Thankfully, I even have almost all of them prepped and ready to go for tomorrow! However, I haven't finished my math centers, so I guess we will just continue to spiral what I have stored from last year until I am able to get finished!  I am loving these activities, mostly because the kids are going to have a ball with them!  :)
I was also able to get my character trait posters ALMOST done.  The ones that are done have already been laminated with my personal lamenator (my new obsession) and are hanging in the room.  As soon as I go back through and edit a few little things, they will be uploaded to TPT!

So Monday flew by and if I don't make this short and sweet it will be Tuesday before I get to bed! ;)  As much as I don't mean to make time fly by, I'm wayyyy excited for this weekend!! I get to not only see my best friend, Lindsey and a several other good friends, but I also get to see one of my all time FAVORITE Texas Country Singers, Wade Bowen!  Check out the song below, definitely my newest favorite of his...maybe because it reminds me of motherhood..even though it's referring to fatherhood... I guess just plain ol' parenthood! I hope you all have a wonderful week and maybe I'll have an opportunity to blog again this week about the SDE conference, I STILL have so much to share!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment