Sunday, June 30, 2013

Oh no!

"Oh no!" ---This is the most used phrase from my, now two year old, baby big girl!  "Oh no" is also the phrase that I would use thinking about the fact that in a few hours... google reader will be D.E.A.D!  Thank goodness, I love change, especially when it is for the better...  Yes, I said for the better!! I have absolutely fallen in love with Bloglovin, especially since they have an app for that! :)  Click on the right where it says "follow this blog with bloglovin."  Promise it is easy peasy!  I did a post last week sharing several of my favorite things about bloglovin, if you're struggling with the change, be sure to check it out! :) You don't want to miss out on all the upcoming fun with BTS!! :)
Thank you, Anna Brantley for this precious button! :)

I promise to post something a little better later ... maybe tomorrow... but right now this mama is tired!  It has been one heck of a week! 

1 comment:

  1. Found your blog through the linky! Always great to find new friends!

    Jess
    From Blood to Books!

    ReplyDelete