Friday, July 5, 2013

Friday Freebie!!! :)

Oh. My. Gosh.  I can't believe how much I've neglected this little blog here lately!  I have been soaking up every little bit I can of this little girl!!





We recently celebrated her birthday!!! It is unbelievable that she is two!!! Whaaa!!  Where has the time gone??

Yesterday we spent all day with family & friends!  We started our day off at the parade, followed by a LONG nap, fish fry, swimming, & topped it all off with fireworks on the lake!!  Needless to say, it was a GREAT day! :) I hope you all had a fabulous fourth!! 



So since I've neglected this little blog, I felt it was only fit to offer you all a good ole freebie!! :)  Today I have a little math center called Pattern Pros!  It is an opportunity for students to identify the pattern in a sequence of numbers & then figure out the missing number!  There are two sets of cards included, as well as a direction card, recording sheets, & answer keys!  My kids loved this and it really helped when it came to identifying patterns! I also plan on using the different sets to differentiate between my high-low kids! 
I am also linking up with the FABULOUS Cara Carroll today for Favorite Pins Friday! :)

 I am in love with these super cute BTS activities from Michelle over at Smitten with First! Definitely on my TPT wishlist!
This is definitely a fun & different way than I've ever seen to get to know the kiddos in your class that first week!! I'm thinking maybe one a day for the first week!?!?
I mean seriously how cute?  Doesn't surprise me though, it is Amy Lemons after all! :)  If you're not following her on FB or Bloglovin' you should be!! Plus you get these free right now on FB! :)
I am loving this idea, but I'm already struggling with the reality of it!  First off....finding & spending the money on the bins & then finding the space in my classroom that already seems to be too small.... I'm contemplating it.......

Now onto other non-school related pins..... :)
I couldn't agree more! 
Enough said.

I'm FINALLY redoing my flowerbed!! This has been on my to do list for ehhhhhhh 2+ years now!! I have already picked up the bricks & sand...Oh & even already started the trench to lay these babies down.  This pin was totally my inspiration! 

Ok.... I'm gonna call it quits for today!! Time to go off and spend time with my bebe!! :) Enjoy your weekend, I know I plan to!!  

I think I will finally be able to hammer out the LAST part of my BTS math centers this weekend, too!! Fingers crossed! :) 


1 comment:

  1. My 3 year old loves your Monster pics! I love your freebie! And the coffee shirt is perfect for my mornings!
    Em
    Curious Firsties

    ReplyDelete